Ultra sound & Audiometry Study Trainer Kit :
Trainer system consist of Master unit, Interface Unit and Experimentation Module
Specifications of Master Unit:
- Power Supply : +5V / 1A, +12V / 500 mA, 0 to 15V DC (Variable) / 100 mA., 0 to -15V DC (Variable) / 100 mA.
- Computer Interface (CIA) :
Opto-isolated Adaptor to prevent damage to PC parallel port (25 pin LPT) due to wrong connections. Interfaces through 25 pin M to F cable 1mtr Length. P4/XPnot in scope of supply. 4 ADC channels 0 to 2.5V full scale.1 DAC channel : o/p 2.5 V FS. V to I Function block : Input : 0-2.5Vdc, O/P: 0-20 or 4-20mA, in 100E load Max. V to PWM function block : I/P-0-2.5V, O/P-1KHz PWM O/P+9V.
- PC Software : PC (P4/XP/WIN7) USB based Graph Utility Software for online waveform measurement. Also compatible for programming with LabVIEW
- USB I/O Module : USB IO module to interface 25 pin D connector on CIA panel to USB PC port enclosed in 25 pin D shell using Type A to mini B cable.
- MIC Pre- Amplifier: Handheld Electret microphone with preamplifier function block with DC gain = 1, AC gain = 50
- Audio Amplifier & speaker : Amplifier gain 20, for audio range, Built in Loud speaker – 8 ohm / 500 mw / earphone
- Level Shifter card : 2 No. level shifter converting + 9 V to 0-2.5 V for PC interface
- Operating Voltage : 220/240Vac Switch settable + 10%, 50Hz/35 VA
Modular experiment panel:
Ultra sound HRM + Audiometry Experiment Panel:
Function Blocks used:
- Ultrasound HRM: Transmitter @2.14MHz RF Oscillator, Receiver@2.34MHz detuned RF Amplifier, diode detector, bandpass filter (1.3Hz Center Frequency), AC amplifier with gain 7, notch filter (band stop filter) 50Hz.
- Audiometry: Audio tone generator with built in LS Amplifier (Frequency range 20Hz – 20KHz), swept tone (FM sweep) generator using wobbulator (warble), noise generator (pink noise) with built in LS amplifier, 3P-4W Rotary selector switch to select Audio or noise signal with Right or Left or Both ear’s at a time, User response switch, optional PC Based GUI.
Detachable Sensor Modules / Electrodes :
- 2 MHz Ultrasound Doppler combined sensor (Tx & Rx)
- Stereo Earphone.
Interfacing Unit Multifunctional Data Acquisition System:
- Consist of – Two differential analog input and analog output channels (200 kS/s, 16 bits, ±10 V). The eight digital input and digital output lines (3.3 V TTL-compatible) to interface both low voltage TTL (LVTTL) and 5 V TTL digital circuits. +5 V, +15 V, and -15 V power supply outputs. The isolated 60 V DMM can measure both AC and DC voltage and current as well as resistance, diode voltage, and continuity. With Plug & Play software.
List of Experiments :
- Heart Rate Measurement (HRM) using Ultrasound sensor
- Study of Detuned Amplifier
- Study of Bandpass Filter (1.3Hz)
- Study of Notch Filter (50Hz)
- Audiometry (To check hearing sensitivity of patient/user)
There are no reviews yet.